Policy OverviewWhen accessing our Website, Rocket Marketing Inc. will learn certain information about you during your visit. How we will handle information we learn about you depends upon what you do when visiting our site.
Information CollectedIf you visit our site we may collect and store the following information about you:
- The name of the domain from which you access the Internet
- The date and time you access our site
- How long you access our site
- What pages and files you accessed on our site
- The Internet address of the website you used to link directly to our site (if there is one)
- Website referral, time on site, pages you view, your name, your email, phone, messages sent to us, your address, business name, your website address, any data you enter into an input field on our website (whether that data was submitted by clicking a submit button or not), your mouse movements, where you scroll to on pages, cookies we or other third parties set on your computer, your IP address, your Internet service provider, your location based on your IP address
If you identify yourself by sending us an e-mail containing personal information, then the information collected may be used to respond to your message and for marketing purposes (including phone calls, emails, snail mail, conversion tracking and serving targeted ads).
Information collected may also be used for statistical purposes. Rocket Marketing Inc. may use software programs to create summary statistics, which are used for such purposes as assessing the number of visitors to the different sections of our site, what information is of most and least interest, determining technical design specifications, and identifying system performance or problem areas.
Website MonitoringFor site security purposes and to ensure that this service remains available to all users, Rocket Marketing Inc. uses software programs to monitor network traffic to identify unauthorized attempts to upload or change information, or otherwise cause damage.
Personal InformationRocket Marketing Inc. will not obtain personally-identifying information about you when you visit our site, unless you choose to provide such information to us, nor will such information be sold or otherwise transferred to unaffiliated third parties without the approval of the user at the time of collection.
Third Party TrackingRocket Marketing Inc. works with third parties to collect user data through our website for purposes of conversion tracking and serving ads targeted to users’ interests. You can opt out of these third parties’ interest-based advertising through the Do Not Track functionality in their web browser, or through each one of the following third parties individually.
- Twitter - privacy controls
- Google Ads - ad settings
- DoubleClick's remarketing pixel - DoubleClick opt-out
- Facebook - opt out of custom audience ads